Country Home Plan With RV Garage And Upstairs Apartment
About This Plan
- The exterior of this rustic home features timber and stone columns, a large covered porch, and a 3 car RV garage.
- The amount of space this home contains is disguised from the front. Step around to the rear of the home and be blown away by the magnificent size and design.
- Outdoor living is at its finest in this home with three covered porches, a sunroom, and a covered balcony.
- The main floor of the home features an expansive great room with a corner fireplace.
- The open layout allows for convenient access to the kitchen and dining room.
- The master suite complete with a large walk-in closet is also featured on the main level.
- Upstairs you will find an apartment over the garage.
- The lower level features a large game room, another bedroom and full bath, and adding to the outdoor space, a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 1891 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick