Country Home Plan With RV Garage And Upstairs Apartment
About This Plan
- The exterior of this rustic home features timber and stone columns, a large covered porch, and a 3 car RV garage.
- The amount of space this home contains is disguised from the front. Step around to the rear of the home and be blown away by the magnificent size and design.
- Outdoor living is at its finest in this home with three covered porches, a sunroom, and a covered balcony.
- The main floor of the home features an expansive great room with a corner fireplace.
- The open layout allows for convenient access to the kitchen and dining room.
- The master suite complete with a large walk-in closet is also featured on the main level.
- Upstairs you will find an apartment over the garage giving you 1,326 square feet of living space. The portion that is above the main home gives you 746 square feet of heated living space.
- The lower level features a large game room, another bedroom and full bath, and adding to the outdoor space, a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Area Over Garage: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 1891 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick