Country House Plan with Lots of Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Five charming dormers and a big front porch boost the curb appeal of this large Country house plan.
- Flanked by the study and the formal dining room, the wide foyer opens up into the huge vaulted and beamed living room.
- The country kitchen has plenty of counter space and storage is excellent with a walk-in pantry and big island.
- On the left wing of the house, the master bedroom suite runs front to back with a huge walk-in closet and a lovely vaulted ceiling.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are all the way across the house with a jack and jill bathroom between them.
- Bonus space over the garage can be a play room, media center or whatever you need.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,883 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 397 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 11"
- Depth: 57' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12