Country House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A good old-fashioned wrap-around porch extends across the front and sides of this Country house plan.
- When you step into the home, a two-way fireplace warms your entry.
- Sliding glass doors in the family room in back lead you out to a big rear porch.
- There's a quiet study next to the family room and a long utility room off the garage.
- Both of the bathrooms on the second floor are four piece with both a tub and shower.
- The reading loft is within easy reach of all the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 0 or 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss