Country Living With Bonus and Basement
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan includes all the features that you and your family need and the well-appointed floorplan design makes use of every available space while providing many extras found in larger homes.
- The entry foyer, adjacent to the formal dining, opens into the great room that features trayed ceilings as well as built in cabinets and a gas log fireplace.
- A second eating area is provided within close proximity to the well-equipped kitchen and features beautiful views. The kitchen also includes an eating bar and island that provides plenty of cabinet and counter space.
- The master suite features trayed ceilings as well as a large walk-in closet, tub and separate shower, dual lavatories, and enclosed toilet area. Three additional bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath. Each has walk-in closets.
- The oversized garage is large enough for today's vehicles and also includes a separate storage area.
- The bonus room offers you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get a slab or crawlspace foundation with house plan 51109MM.
- Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 51151MM (1,818 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick