Country Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Ceiling and Optional Garage
About This Plan
- This house plan offers all of the charm and delight of a country mountain home with classic cabin-style features. Cool stone, grand windows, and quaint siding offer a lasting first impression.
- The wrap-around porch covers three sides of this home with three individual entrances. An optional 2-car garage attaches to the mudroom for easy morning exits.
- A vaulted ceiling above the open great room accentuates the countryside mountain atmosphere, while the exterior stone is brought indoors around the rustic fireplace lending a cohesive element.
- The kitchen rests on the rear of the open layout and features an angled peninsula with seating for six. The adjoining breakfast nook provides french doors the lead to the back porch.
- Private entry from the great room leads to the master bedroom, and the sizable ensuite features a corner glass shower, dual vanities, and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found upstairs, along with a full bath and linen closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 70620MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 639 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 2"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12