Country Ranch House Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- A magnificent wrap-around porch completely encircles this Country ranch house plan.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side, the garage is a drive-under with triple bays.
- The main living area is one huge open space that combines the cooking, eating, and living areas.
- There are doors front and back to get out to that beautiful covered porch.
- Homeowners get a private master suite off by itself, thanks to the split bedroom configuration.
- Related Plans: Finish the basement later with house plans 68533VR and 68772VR .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,786 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick