Courtyard Entry Grandeur
About This Plan
- This French Country house plan greets you in style as you pull into the large motor courtyard.
- Four bedrooms plus a 338 sq. ft. bonus room over the 2-car garage give you lots of livability while keeping the overall living area manageable.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a beautiful sitting area. With a door leading to the covered patio, this is one well-thought-out space.
- The great room has room for your books flanking the fireplace. Views extend out the back and the angled peninsula counter with bar seating helps tie the space into the kitchen.
- The formal dining room, study and living rooms all have cathedral ceilings and with the foyer rising to 20', this plan feels light and airy.
- Three bedrooms are on the upper floor with two sharing a bath and both featuring cathedral dormers.
- Step down into the bonus room, a perfect place for a home theater or game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 880 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick