Cozy Cottage with Dual Master Suite
About This Plan
- This cozy cottage has a unique dual-Master floor plan with numerous dramatic features. The exterior of this quaint house plan highlights the use of warm wood details with stone and cedar shake.
- The wide covered front porch invites you into this home with an oversized lodge room accented by a stone fireplace with French doors on either side that lead a rear covered porch.
- The kitchen and casual dining area are wonderful for entertaining friends and family.
- The dining room is perfect for a more formal setting or could be used as a study or office.
- Rounding out this spacious first floor is the resort-style master suite and additional bedroom.
- The terrace level features the second master bedroom and additional bedroom. Also featured on this level is a social room, billiards room, bar and exercise room.
- This home plan includes an option for a detached two car garage.
- Related Plans: Get a country exterior with three dormers with house plan 25605GE.
- And get another alternate exterior with house plans 15687GE (2,085 sq. ft. on main) and 15655GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,941 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"