About This Plan
- The appealing nature of this Crfatsman house plan will draw you in.
- Built-in niches stand ready for your collectibles.
- The study is flooded with light from lots of windows on two sides and shares the two-sided fireplace with the family room.
- The best views can be found at the kitchen island that faces the hearth room fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with the huge vaulted master suite enjoying a fireplace.
- Built-ins in the hall and bedroom 3 give the home a custom feel.
- Bedroom 4 gets a window seat as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot