Craftsman Delight with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This grand Craftsman home has a loft filled with windows on the second floor that makes you want to grab a good book and relax in a lounge chair.
- The over-sized formal dining room has views to the rear and side of the home.
- Two walls of windows in the breakfast nook brighten the whole area including the kitchen with its massive island.
- Corner fireplaces warm both the living room and the family room.
- All the bedrooms are on the second level along with a huge media room with two big dormer windows.
- The master suite boasts its own exercise room and spa bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room and a Newport-style exterior with house plan 23395JD (4,810 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,119 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,331 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss