About This Plan
- This grand shingle-style home plan has a turreted loft on the second floor that makes you want to grab a good book and relax in a lounge chair.
- The over-sized formal dining room has a tray ceiling and views to the rear and side of the home.
- Two walls of windows in the breakfast nook brighten the whole area including the kitchen with its massive island.
- The giant mud/utility room also has a huge island and a window by the sink.
- Corner fireplaces warm both the living room and the family room.
- All the bedrooms are on the second level along with a huge media room with two big dormer windows.
- Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior (in reverse with house plan 2380JD (4,450 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss