Craftsman Escape With Bunk Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan is great on a sloping lot with a fantastic lower level with walkout potential. Rustic material and fine detailing on the exterior make this suitable for the mountains or the country.
- On the main floor, walk through the foyer to the vaulted family room, kitchen, dining rooom space beyond. There, french doors lead you to the 8'-deep back porch. This is connected to an open-air grill deck which in turn is connected to a screened porch. That space has great four season potential should you wish to enjoy that space year 'round.
- The master suite has rear porch access and a walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms are located across the home giving the owners great privacy.
- The rear porch has an open section with a grill deck as well as a screened in portion. This design features an optional lower level that includes a rec room, a guest bedroom and bath, and a bunk room with a bath.
- The basement gives you a rec room, storage, and a bunkroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,765 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,765 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12