Craftsman Farmhouse with Clapboard, Shingle and Stone Exterior
About This Plan
- This Craftsman farmhouse plan has a welcoming front porch and a clapboard and shingle exterior. Stone accents on the porch columns and the garage add to the curb appeal.
- A study and dining room flank the foyer which takes you to the open concept layout with the great room and kitchen and dining area.
- A mudroom separates the garage from the rest of the main floor.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor as is the laundry.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 14312RK. Get a side-entry garage and a fourth bedroom with house plan 14327RK. Get more space with house plans 14334RK (2,987 sq. ft.), 14419RK (3,204 sq. ft.) and 14344RK (3,289 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,047 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss