Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Foyer And Finished Basement
About This Plan
- This roomy home plan offers formal living and dining rooms plus a kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, an eating nook and family room with fireplace. There is even a rear covered patio to help you enjoy the outdoors.
- The two-story foyer and living room can be viewed from the stairway.
- The master-bedroom ceiling is vaulted, and the master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- Three bedrooms and a loft share a full bath.
- The finished lower level gives you an extra bedroom and a rec room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23089JD. Build on a crawlspace with house plan 23038JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,420 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss