Eclectic Craftsman House Plan With Angled Foyer
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This popular house plan comes in multiple versions giving you a choice of exterior looks and foundation options. They all share the core design features that have made this such a success.
- This roomy home plan offers formal living and dining rooms plus a kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, an eating nook and family room with fireplace. There is even a rear deck to help you enjoy the outdoors.
- The two-story foyer and living room can be viewed from the stairway.
- The master-bedroom ceiling is vaulted, and the master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- The other bedrooms share a full bath. The nearby bonus room could become a fifth bedroom.
- A finished walkout basement gives you a rec room, a third bath, extra storage and a covered patio.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23716JD and 23088JD. Building on a crawl space foundation with house plans 2304JD (2,805 sq. ft.) and 23038JD (2,501 sq. ft.; no bonus room). Plan 2302JD also comes on a crawl space and features a turret-like bedroom and den.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.