Craftsman Home Plan With Many Versions To Choose From
About This Plan
- A wealth of amenities comes with this good-looking Craftsman house plan including a big, open layout and both formal and informal living spaces.
- The kitchen has an island for extra counter space and storage.
- On the upper floor, the master suite gets both linear and walk-in closets plus a big bathroom with a soaking tub.
- Loft space can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 23726JD, 2301JD, 23026JD, 23071JD (basement) and 23027JD. Get a side-load garage with house plans 23328JD and 23273JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss