Craftsman Home Plan with Upstairs Flex Loft
About This Plan
- Attractive features adorn the exterior of this Craftsman house plan including its its masonry skirt, wide porch column bases, shed dormer windows and shake shingle siding with brackets.
- The kitchen, eating area, and family room are wonderfully open and get great natural light. For a compact design, this home’s kitchen offers surprising storage and workspace, plus an eating bar for quick meals.
- All the bedrooms are located upstairs, as is the laundry for your convenience. A loft/flex space can be tailored for how you want to live.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 52698DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 717 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 328 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick