Craftsman Home with Sun Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With a beautiful Craftsman exterior, the inside of this spacious home is no less pleasing.
- Columns are used to define the dining room and great room, preserving the views.
- You'll have tons of counter space in the large kitchen with its big island that faces the fireplace in the great room.
- A bright and cheerful sun room has a vaulted ceiling and direct access to the screened porch in back.
- The cleverly designed master suite has a romantic fireplace, tray ceiling and box bay sitting area.
- Pocket doors in the huge walk-in closet open to the laundry room giving you quick and easy access.
- Three large bedroom suites are up on the second floor along with an enormous game room with a wet bar and corner fireplace.
- Enjoy the views down into the great room from the open rail balcony hall.
- Should you need extra space, the lower level has room for a magnificent in-law suite or just entertainment space with a summer kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 82' 2"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"