Craftsman House Plan Designed for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Specially designed for a sloping lot, this large family home plan spreads out over three levels.
- The upper level is devoted entirely to a spectacular master suite with its own private deck and a two-sided fireplace shared by the bedroom and sitting room.
- A loft area overlooks the foyer below.
- On the main floor, both the dining room and vaulted living room overlook a deck, with another deck on the opposite side of the home.
- Three bedrooms and a rec room occupy the lower level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,970 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss