Craftsman House Plan with Covered Deck Off Master Suite
About This Plan
- While the outside of this Craftsman house plan looks rustic, the inside has elegant features like the beautiful curved staircase, built-ins and a two-story foyer.
- Interior columns set off the entrance to the formal dining room while two more columns sit atop the huge kitchen island.
- The family living area is all open, stretching over 38' across.
- Three sets of double doors take you out to the back covered patio where you can enjoy the outdoor fireplace.
- All the bedrooms in this home are up on the second floor, where the vaulted master suite has a private vaulted covered deck of its own.
- A built-in desk in the loft makes it easy for the kids to do homework and when that's done, they can head to the bonus room to play.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,386 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss