Craftsman House Plan with Flex Room on One Story
About This Plan
- This one-floor house plan features a spacious kitchen with ample storage and a large 9'6"-long center island which comfortably seats up to four. The kitchen has direct access to both the walk-in pantry and rear dining porch which can be screened in or left open. The optional vaulted ceiling in the living room and kitchen rises to 13'6" at the center.
- Barn doors leading into the master suite and guest room can either be closed for privacy or left open to provide great sightlines through the large 5' wide opening. The modern walk-in shower in the master bathroom provides both easy access and eliminates the maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6' from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads. The master bathroom also includes a dual sink vanity and direct backyard access. The master suite includes both a standard closet and a walk-in closet.
- This design also features a covered front porch, mudroom/laundry room, linen and coat closets, large mechanical closet and a full bath for guests.
- The guest room flex space can also be used for a home office or formal dining parties.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the garage with plan 67815MG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Garage 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss