Craftsman House Plan with Formal and Informal Living Spaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wealth of amenities comes with this good-looking Craftsman house plan including a big, open layout, formal and informal living space and a quiet den that faces front.
- The three car garage has staggered bays to add visual appeal.
- A walk-in pantry in the kitchen is hidden under the stairs and there's a kitchen island for extra counter space.
- On the upper floor, the master suite gets both linear and walk-in closets plus a big bathroom with corner soaking tub.
- This home comes with three bedrooms and a bonus room or four bedrooms.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 23071JD (daylight basement), 23015JD, (3-car crawlspace) and 23026JD (2-car crawlspace).
- Need a side garage? See house plans 23328JD and 23273JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss