Craftsman House Plan with Magnificent Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan will wow you with its magnificent curb appeal.
- The metal roofing and decorative wood trim draw your eyes as you approach the house.
- A flex room off the foyer gives you options should you want a formal dining room.
- Built-ins, window seats and vaulted and tray ceilings make this home special.
- Notice the sliding barns doors on the walk-in pantry off the kitchen - an exciting feature!
- Every bedroom has walk-in closets and there's even a second floor bonus room (adds 500 sq. ft.) that would work well as an in-law suite.
- Related Plan: Change the garage to front-facing with house plan 14649RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,177 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 3"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss