Craftsman House Plan With Multiple Versions To Choose From
About This Plan
- A wealth of amenities comes with this good-looking Craftsman house plan including a big, open layout, formal and informal living space and a second floor loft.
- A walk-in pantry in the kitchen is hidden under the stairs and there's a kitchen island for extra counter space.
- On the upper floor, the master suite gets both linear and walk-in closets plus a big bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 23026JD (2,400 sq. ft.). Get a basement with house plan 23071JD. Get 3-car garages with house plans 23726JD, 23015JD and 23027JD. Get a side-load garage with house plans 23328JD and 23273JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss