Craftsman House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Sturdy tapered columns are set on stone bases to support the wrap-around front porch of this Craftsman house plan.
- The mix of stone, shakes and siding give the home its Craftsman look.
- Arched soffits add distinction inside the home as well as provide separation between rooms.
- The big kitchen island faces the great room so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- An extra plus, the sunroom is bright and cheerful and has a door to the optional rear deck.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs along with a handy laundry room that is easily reached.
- A built-in desk makes a terrific homework spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss