Craftsman-Influenced House Plan with Large Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A large, functional gable above the broad front porch welcomes you home on this Exclusive Craftsman-influenced house plan.
- A flexible design, the garage comes standard with two front-facing doors and has an option to turn the garage 90 degrees making it side loading.
- The great room, with its 18'3" ceiling, greets you as you enter off the front porch. With views extending to the kitchen and dining area, the home has an airy feel.
- The flex room is the family-media-play room spot and has views to the back and across the screened porch.
- Enjoy meals inside at the island, the dining area or on the screened porch in back.
- Your master suite has access to the outside and a large walk-in closet. A second bedroom (or an office) lies across the main floor and two more are located upstairs.
- NOTE: Expect a 2-4 business day delay for the side-load garage and basement and slab options.
Side-Load Garage Option ($295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 76' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 758 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick