4 - 6
About This Plan
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing and lots of space make this a family home to treasure.
- Tray ceilings top the foyer that is open to the dining room on one side and the study on the other.
- Two columns define the entrance to the great room with its raised ceiling and cozy fireplace.
- The views expand to the kitchen and dinette, thanks to the open layout.
- Windows on two sides brighten the sun room that overlooks the back deck.
- Four large bedrooms are on the second floor with two more on the finished lower level.
- Here, you have a family room that mirrors the great room above, a rec area and lots of storage (included in the total living area of the home).
- Please note that the 35' ridge height is measured from the first floor.
- Related Plan: Get a bedroom suite on the main floor and a 2-car garage with house plan 73463HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- Storage: 198 sq. ft.
- Deck: 185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss