Craftsman Ranch Plan with Study and Formal Dining Room
About This Plan
- Stone and brick compliment one another on the exterior of this Craftsman Ranch home plan, complete with tapered columns supporting the front porch.
- Exposed beams on the 13 ft ceiling define the family room, which seamlessly flows into the kitchen and breakfast area.
- A butler's pantry connects the kitchen with the formal dining room, while additional pantry space is provided to maximize storage.
- The owner's suite enjoys a secluded location for privacy and is joined by a 5-fixture spa bathroom with a walk-in wardrobe.
- Three additional bedrooms line the right side of the design, along with a study, or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,659 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 338' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 981 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"