2 - 3
About This Plan
- This home plan features an attractive Craftsman exterior. With a split-bedroom layout, this plan is perfect for a growing family. Large front and rear covered porches compliment the livability of this home.
- Each bedroom has its own bath and a half bath by the ki8tchen is a plus. The master bath includes a large jet tub and a custom built shower.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a wraparound raised bar and a large pantry.
- The expansive great room features a vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
- An oversized 3-car garage is provided for larger vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51168MM.
- Downsize with house plan 51085MM (2,400 sq. ft. and a 2-car garage), 51128MM (2,284 sq. ft.), 51084MM (2,118 sq. ft.) and 51082MM (3 bedrooms, 1,919 sq. ft).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 5198MM (2,755 sq. ft. with bonus room).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick