Flexible Craftsman Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A foyer, formal dining room, and half bath are all extras that you would expect to find in a much larger home plan.
- The great room includes vaulted ceilings, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast area, dining room, and garage entrance.
- The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and his and hers closets. Each of the other bedrooms also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate tub and toilet room.
- The front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor living space. The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom / gameroom and even has space for a future bath.
- The many available features and flexibility of this home make it the perfect choice for you and your family.
- Related Plans: Gain a fourth bedroom with plans 51084MM. Get a slab or crawlspace with house plan 51079MM. Get more room with house plans 51085MM (2,400 sq. ft.), 51093MM (2,447 sq. ft.) and 51136MM (2,800 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior with house plans 51081MM and 51083MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick