Flexible Craftsman Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A foyer, formal dining room, and half bath are all extras that you would expect to find in a much larger home plan.
- The great room includes vaulted ceilings, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast area, dining room, and garage entrance.
- The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and his and hers closets. Each of the other bedrooms also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate tub and toilet room.
- The front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor living space. The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom / gameroom and even has space for a future bath.
- The many available features and flexibility of this home make it the perfect choice for you and your family.
- Related Plans: Gain a fourth bedroom with plans 51084MM and 51083MM (alternate exterior).
- Get a slab or crawlspace with house plan 51079MM.
- Get more room with house plans 51085MM (2,400 sq. ft.), 51093MM (2,447 sq. ft.) and 51136MM (2,800 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 51081MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- USDA Approved