Craftsman with Lots of Expandable Space
About This Plan
- Step right into the big living room of this Craftsman house plan and take in the built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- Lovely, arched openings between the living room and dining room/kitchen add elegance, as does the tray ceiling.
- Out back, a large deck is easily reached through double doors.
- There's another side deck too with doors from the mud room and sun room.
- Use the sunroom as an extra bedroom if desired.
- The split bedroom layout serves to give privacy to the master suite.
- Double sinks and a big soaking tub plus two walk-in closets are added pluses.
- This home comes with the option of a finished lower level that adds 1422 square feet.
- You also get bonus space with 290 square feet above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 591 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 290 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss