Craftsman With Nested Gable Front
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home plan provides a very functional split-floor plan and with the bonus room gives you one or two floor living al for the same plan cost.
- Step in off the 8'-deep front porch and enjoy open views with the great room flowing to the kitchen and eating area beyond.
- This plan features an expansive master bedroom suite with a 10' trayed ceiling and plenty of storage space in his and her walk-in closets. The large great room also includes a trayed ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
- Front and rear covered porches make the evenings enjoyable.
- Two bedrooms share a bath across the home and a small office is tucked away near the bonus room stairs.
- The laundry has a folding table and a utility sink.
- The roof is stick framed and has an 8:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51179MM.
- Get more room house plan 51116MM (2,199 s.f.).
- Downsize and eliminate the bonus room with house plans 51173MM (1,801 s.f.) and 51122MM (1,853 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick