Charming Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan features a beautiful classic traditional style with a Craftsman touch.
- The expansive master suite includes large his and her walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- The vaulted ceiling in the great room makes the home feel larger than it actually is.
- The open floorplan of this home includes a split-bedroom layout, and features the much-requested gas logs or conventional fireplace.
- Enjoy the rear porch, perfect for those family bar-b-ques.
- The large kitchen features popular raised bar for meals and conversations with family.
- The basement foundation option makes for a great value with a wide variety of innovative features.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 51040MM (1,509 s.f.) and 51131MM (1,604 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with house plans 51041MM (1,800 s.f.) and 51043MM (2,067 s.f.).
- Get a basement with house plan 51143MM (1,876 sq. ft.) and 51159MM (1,627 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,853 sq. ft.
- Storage: 46 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- USDA Approved