Craftsman with Upstairs Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Northwest home plan has it all, from a second floor bonus room (included in the total living room figures) to a craft room to the highly-prized open layout.
- Columns are used to provide separation between the dining room and great room giving you no walls to block the views.
- Handsome built-ins lie on either side of the family room fireplace and can be seen all the way fromt the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- With the addition of a closet, the front-facing den can also be used as a guest room.
- The second floor is huge and boasts a spacious vaulted master suite, second floor laundry room plus three additional good-sized bedrooms.
- The large bonus room is included in the total living area figures.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23583JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss