Prairie Inspired Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This Prairie-inspidered house plan has it all, from a second floor bonus room (included in the total living room figures) to a loft room to the highly-prized open layout.
- Columns are used to provide separation between the dining room and great room giving you no walls to block the views.
- Handsome built-ins lie on either side of the family room fireplace and can be seen all the way fromt the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- With the addition of a closet, the front-facing den can also be used as a guest room.
- The second floor is huge and boasts a spacious vaulted master suite, second floor laundry room plus three additional good-sized bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23555JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss