Creative Blending of Materials
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A creative blend of exterior materials gives this home plan a stunning facade. The generous great room will provide the perfect setting for family gatherings.
- Preparing and serving meals will be a breeze in this kitchen with adjoining breakfast and dining rooms. A spacious grilling porch also lends outdoor options.
- The master suite is nestled in the rear of this home plan on the main level.
- A trip to the upper floor offers beautiful balcony views of the great room and the foyer, as well as two more bedrooms and a media room option.
- Second elevation available with brick (here shown as Elevation #2). Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See these house plans: 59657ND (front-entry garage) and 59899ND (side-entry garage; and 59349ND (2,642 s.f.).
- Need more space? See these related house plans listed by increasing size: 59353ND (2,815 s.f.), 59355ND (2,952 s.f. in brick and siding) and 59378ND with a 3-car side-entry garage and 3,167 s.f.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 671 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 454 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick