Instant Street Appeal
About This Plan
- This home plan has instant street appeal. Preparing meals is easy in the well-planned kitchen, located just steps away from the kid's nook. A breakfast room adjoins the kitchen for quicker meals while the nearby dining room is available for more formal occasions.
- Entertaining is a snap in the generous great room.
- At the end of the day, relax in your master suite. After a soothing soak in the whirlpool bath, warm yourself by the fireplace in the master bedroom.
- The upper level houses twin theater balconies, a convenient computer center, and two additional bedrooms perfect for company.
- Brick elevation available (here shown as Elevation #2). Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See these related house plans: 59657ND (front-entry garage) and 59899ND (side-entry garage; both plans 2,481 s.f.); 59349ND (2,642 s.f.), 59347ND (2,755 s.f.), 59353ND (2,815 s.f.) and 59355ND (2,952 s.f. in brick and siding).
- Need more space? See 59378ND with a 3-car side-entry garage and 3,167 s.f.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick