Unique Design with Loads of Options
2 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The gorgeous exterior of this home plan, coupled with its unique design, makes for great curb appeal.
- A large covered porch welcomes you and your guests inside where the great room will set the perfect mood for all occasions.
- A fireplace and French doors to the rear grilling porch help to enhance the great room.
- An island and a high bar with seating are just a few of the luxuries you'll discover in this kitchen, just a few short steps away from the breakfast and dining rooms.
- Upstairs, one can't help but admire the stunning view from the theater balcony before traveling into the media room or one of the remaining bedrooms.
- The 502 square foot bonus space includes the optional bedroom 4 and media room.
- An option for an expanded garage and bonus above is available for an additional $250 in the plan options.
- Related Plans: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 59657ND and 59348ND (in reverse layout with photos).
- Need more space? See these related house plans listed by increasing size: 59349ND (2,642 s.f.), 59347ND (2,755 s.f.), 59353ND (2,815 s.f.), 59355ND (2,952 s.f. in brick and siding) and 59378ND with a 3-car side-entry garage and 3,167 s.f.
3-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 438 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 181 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick