Creative Craftsman with Optional Guest Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This adorable Craftsman cottage is filled with charming details from the choice of exterior finishes to the flexible floor plan.
- A huge rear deck and screened porch that vaults to 12' will beckon your family to enjoy the outdoors.
- There is plenty of room for the family to spread out in the vaulted great room with its cozy fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen has a peninsula bar that allows the family chef to enjoy the views.
- The flex room in front can serve as a formal dining room or a study.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished to encompass a guest suite.
- Basement stairs run downstairs from the laundry room between the garage and the bonus room stairs that run parallel to these and are accessed from the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,034 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 499 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss