Creative Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- A foyer, formal dining room, and half bath are all extras that you would expect to find in a much larger home. The great room includes vaulted ceilings, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast area, dining room, and garage entrance.
- The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and his and hers closets. Each of the other bedrooms also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate tub and toilet room.
- The front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor living space. The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom / gameroom and even has space for a future bath. The many available features and flexibility of this home make it the perfect choice for you and your family.
- Related Plans: Need a basement? See the stair layout with house plan 51082MM. Gain a fourth bedroom with 51080MM (2,100 sq. ft.) and 51084MM (basement).
- Gain some more elbow room with 51085MM (2,400 sq. ft.).
- For a more traditional exterior, see 51060MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick