Cute Cottage with 2 Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A brick facade and matching columns make a statement of permanence and elegance all at the same time in this small 2 bedroom house plan. With its elevated basement and gable echoed from the main structure to the attached garage, this small home plan stands proud.
- Divided only by an angled eating counter and corner fireplace, the first-floor living area forms one large space. The living area encompasses a kitchen, dining room and living room.
- An enclosed foyer and a combination laundry room and powder room are also located on the first floor.
- Stairs are ideally placed to allow comfortable passage to the upstairs or basement.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms benefit from a compartmentalized bathroom, which includes a 76"x48" shower room allowing for private use of shower and vanity/bath simultaneously. In the main body of the bathroom, take a bath and watch the clouds above through the well-placed skylight.
- The one-car garage is an added bonus. Work with your truss manufacturer and you'll be able to gain storage space in the attic.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the garage with house plan 2153DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 367 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss