Cute Craftsman House Plan with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- The facade of this Craftsman cottage offers cedar shingles, stone accents and a columned front porch. A shuttered window brightens the foyer, while a shed dormer provides an accent above the 3-car garage.
- The interior living space centers around the vaulted great room with fireplace. Arch-top windows overlook the covered rear porch which is connected to an open deck.
- The kitchen features a pantry closet, built-in bookshelves and an angled work island with a snack bar on one side and double sinks on the other.
- Off the foyer, a bath serves bedroom two and the den/bedroom. The master suite comprises a vaulted bedroom, a walk-in closet and a pampering master bath.
- A finished lower level gives you two bedrooms and a large great room with fireplace and outdoor access as well as storage and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level and get a 2-car garage with house plan 6920AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,835 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss