Cute Split Bedroom Brick House Plan with Board and Batten Accented Porch
About This Plan
- A cozy gabled front porch with board and batten accents welcomes you to this 3-bed house plan with brick exterior.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy and leaves the middle of the home open for enjoying time with family and friends.
- The kitchen has a large island with a counter high snack bar, French doors lead out onto the optional rear deck.
- The master bedroom is large and has a walk-in closet. The master bath has has dual sinks, a tub/shower combo and storage for linens. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath.
- The large laundry room has lots of storage and a laundry sink for easy cleanup.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 25019DH, 25002DH and 25003DH. Get more room with house plans 25033DH (1,620 sq. ft.), 25022DH (1,500 sq. ft.) and 25021DH (1,425 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss