Cute Split Bedroom Brick House Plan with Board and Batten Accented Porch
About This Plan
- A cozy gabled front porch with board and batten accents welcomes you to this 3-bed house plan with brick exterior.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy and leaves the middle of the home open for enjoying time with family and friends.
- The kitchen has a large island with a counter high snack bar, French doors lead out onto the optional rear deck.
- The master bedroom is large and has a walk-in closet. The master bath has has dual sinks, a tub/shower combo and storage for linens. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath.
- The large laundry room has lots of storage and a laundry sink for easy cleanup.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 25019DH, 25002DH and 25003DH. Get more room with house plans 25022DH (1,502 sq. ft.) and 25021DH (1,425 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss