3-Bed Southern Country Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The simple, charming, exterior of this 3-bedroom, southern country home plan features a cross-gable roof and vertical siding.
- Step inside, and discover a great room that flows into the eat-in kitchen, where a dining table can also serve as a workspace for the kitchen.
- The back porch provides a comfortable space to enjoy the surrounding landscape, grill, or dine outdoors.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and includes a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size, and share the full bath that separates them.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 25015DH, 25008DH, 25002DH and 25003DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 33' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss