Decks and Drive Under House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this exciting Craftsman house plan has finished living space on three levels.
- Enter from the garage and walk past the large home theater room with a wet bar or the guest bedroom with bath.
- The main entrance is on the next level where all the living space is.
- Features such as built-ins and a two-way fireplace plus folding doors in the huge dining room make this home an exciting place to live in.
- Get covered outdoor space plus an uncovered patio and a deck off the den.
- Bring the outdoors in, with windows on three sides of the dining room.
- On the top floor, the master suite gets its own private front-facing deck and a vaulted ceiling.
- An open rail in the hallway lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,458 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss