Delightful 3- to 4-Bedroom Beach Cottage Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beach-inspired details and convenient single-story living define this charming and versatile home plan, which features a shake and board-and-batten exterior, inviting front porch, and a 2-car garage.
- Through the foyer, you’ll find a welcoming great room with a fireplace. An adjacent enclosed study doubles as a bedroom.
- The thoughtfully planned kitchen and dining room include an island with plenty of seating, a convenient walk-in pantry, and easy access to outdoor living space.
- Discover a tucked-away master suite on one side of the home, where you’ll enjoy twin walk-in closets and a well-appointed 5-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- On the opposite side of the home, two bedrooms share a full bath.
- NOTE: Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this home. When built to specs, these can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 33222ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss