Delightful Country House Plan with Alternate Front-Facing Garage Layout
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Light-colored vertical and horizontal siding blend perfectly with neutral stone accents beneath a raised seam metal roof on this beautiful, country house design. A wrap-around, covered porch begs family and friends to gather and delight in the outdoors.
- The host's kitchen boasts two islands, double ovens, and a wine bar connecting the dining room.
- A vaulted ceiling sits above a grand fireplace in the living room, with a retractable wall leading to the covered porch.
- The master bedroom is privately tucked away on the right side of the home, and features a fireplace, access to the back porch, and a luxurious ensuite with a garden tub, two sinks, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom, or study, resides across the hall, near the foyer. Upstairs, discover two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath. A laundry closet on the second level eases the chore for those upstairs.
- A large lower level offers a walk-out patio, living room with a fireplace, exercise room, and a bedroom next to a 4-fixture bath.
- A spacious mudroom serves as a great transition space between the garage and home, and includes a pet shower, freezer for long-term food storage, and a powder bath. The main laundry room neighbors the mudroom.
Alternate 3-Car Front Facing Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,069 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 917 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side