Deluxe Contemporary Craftsman Plan with Private Bedroom Suites
About This Plan
- Contemporary and Craftsman styles beautifully blend to create this home plan, which features tall ceilings above the open-concept living spaces, private bedroom suites, and plenty of storage space.
- French doors off the foyer reveal a quiet study, while the rear-facing heart of the home is drenched in natural light. An abundance of counter space in the kitchen allows you to entertain on a grand scale, and oversized sliding doors extend the living space to the out-of-doors.
- The 3-car garage protrudes at an angle from the front of the home, providing privacy for the guest suite tucked behind the garage. The mudroom includes a coat closet and built-in lockers, and opens to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath at the top of the stairs. Cross the bridge-style hallway to find the generous master suite, complete with a sitting area and 5-fixture bath with a wet room.
- The optional lower level offers a 702 square foot family room with a powder bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate optional finished lower level and exterior with house plan 95044RW.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 702 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 3"
- Depth: 84' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1043 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12