Deluxe Contemporary House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This deluxe, contemporary house plan features oversized windows with minimal muntins throughout the home, thereby maximizing access to natural light. The dark, vertical siding adds a rustic touch to contribute to the massive curb appeal.
- On either side of the foyer, discover a living room and dining room. A butler's pantry links the dining room with the kitchen, which is towards the rear of the home.
- Tall ceilings in the great room provide a feeling of grandeur, and the open floor plan, which extends onto a covered patio, makes the space feel even larger. A den and office on the main level provide quieter spaces to relax.
- The master suite is privately situated on the left side of the second level, and boasts dual closets and a lavish en suite with a freestanding tub and commode room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located down the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A spacious recreation / media room creates a fun space for the kids to enjoy, and includes a wet bar.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss