Desirable Low Country House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This low country house plan features a stunning exterior with board and batten siding and a ribbed metal roof.
- Two garage stalls can be found on the lower level, along with plenty of storage space, and an elevator awaits to take you to the main level.
- An open living space combines the living room with the kitchen, while a screened porch and sun deck invite you to enjoy the rearward views and out-of-doors.
- The master bedroom is located near the foyer, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a freestanding tub, as well as a sizable closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found across the hall, separated by a compartmentalized bath which they share. Barn doors part to reveal a laundry room conveniently located in the center of the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 765039TWN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Deck: 182 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 1515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss